This Complaints Procedure is the standard terms that apply: 

A. For the rental of all Camper Vehicles from F.A.B. Camper Rentals, whose registered address is St Matthews House, Quays Office Park, Conference Centre, Portishead, Bristol BS20 7LZ and whose main trading address is Unit 4, 5C Business Centre, Concorde Drive, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 6UH. 
B. Also highlighted under clause 17 in our T&C’s policy 
1. Introduction 
Here at F.A.B. Camper Rentals we always aim to provide a high standard of service. 
Our customers’ views are important to us and help to ensure our services are consistently meeting people’s needs. If you are unhappy with any of our services, it is important that you let us know. 
2. Making a suggestion or giving feedback 
Often people feel more comfortable about suggesting improvements rather than complaining formally. We welcome any feedback from our customers and take all comments into account. First you should speak to one of our customer service advisors who will forward your details to our Senior Compliance Officer. You can do this by contacting us through email addressed to or via our contact form on our website  
Alternatively, you can contact her directly via email addressed to  
Or you contact via phone on 01275 874578. 
3. Making a complaint 
We aim to handle complaints quickly, effectively and in a fair and honest way. We take all complaints seriously and use valuable information from investigating to help us improve the service we provide. We treat all complaints in confidence. 
4. Who can make a complaint 
Anyone affected by the way F.A.B. Camper Rentals (registered as a trading company for F.A.B. Van & taxi Accessories Limited) provides services can make a complaint. 
5. How to make a complaint 
The Company always welcomes feedback from its Customers and, whilst the Company always uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure that its Customers’ experience is a positive one, the Company nevertheless welcomes the opportunity to resolve any complaints. 
All complaints are handled in accordance with the Company’s complaints handling policy and procedure, available from or the Company website 
If the Customer wishes to complain about any aspect of its dealings with the Company, including, but not limited to, these Terms and Conditions, the Rental Agreement, or the Vehicle, please contact the Company in one of the following ways: 
In writing, addressed to Katherine - Complaints Department, F.A.B. Van & Taxi Accessories, 5C Business Centre, Concorde Drive, Clevedon BS21 6UH 
By email, addressed to Katherine - Complaints Department at 
By contacting the Company by telephone on 01275 874 578 and asking to speak to Katherine Hardill. 
6. Anonymous complaints 
We deal with anonymous complaints under the same procedure. however, it is better if you can provide contact details so we can tell you the outcome of our investigation. 
7. Responsibility 
The Registered Manager has overall responsibility for dealing with all complaints made about their service. 
We will provide as far as is reasonably practical: 
any help you need to understand the complaints procedure; or 
advice on where you may get that help. 
8. How we handle complaints 
The Registered Compliance Officer may ask one of the management team to investigate the complaint. That person will have enough seniority and experience to deal with the issues raised by the complaint. 
We will acknowledge a complaint within 3 working days and give you the name and contact details of the person investigating it. 
We will keep you informed about the progress of the investigation. We aim to have all complaints finished within 28 working days unless we agree a different time scale with you. 
When we have finished investigating, we will arrange to meet with you to discuss the outcome, and write to you with: 
details of the findings 
any action we have taken, and 
our proposals to resolve your complaint. 
9. Time limits 
You should complain as soon as you can after the date on which the event occurred or came to your notice. If you complain more than twelve months later, we may not be able to investigate properly. But we shall also consider whether you had good reason for not making the complaint sooner and whether, despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly. 
10. Further steps 
Once we have dealt with your complaint, if you are not happy with the outcome you can refer your complaint to the local Citizens advise and ask for it to be reviewed. The Citizens Advise provides a free independent service. 
You can contact an adviser through our national phone service: 
Adviceline (England): 0800 144 8848 
Advicelink (Wales): 0800 702 2020 
Relay UK - if you cannot hear or speak on the phone, you can type what you want to say: 18001 then 0800 144 8884 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings