......CUSTOMER NOTICE...... OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM THURSDAY 2ND TILL MONDAY 20TH NOVEMBER. BOOKINGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE VIA OUR ONLINE BOOKING PAGE BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON OUR RETURN.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors, travelling the UK in one of our FAB Campervans.
Exciting adventures with memories to treasure of your Camper holiday.
Renting one of our Campervans gives you the opportunity to explore at your own leisure.
Starting at our location in North-Somerset you have access to the open road whether looking to go to South of England or Up North. Your opportunities are endless.
Imagine taking a road trip anywhere you like giving you the freedom to enjoy the whole of the UK.
Campervan Driver Requirements
For insurance purposes when booking one of our campervans we require the named driver to provide us with the following:
- Two recent proof of home address for the main driver within the last 3 months of rental departure. Either two primary or one primary and one secondary as below:
1. Primary –
• Electricity bill
• Water Bill
• Gas Bill
• Broadband/Landline Bill
• Council Tax bill
• Bank Statement
• Credit card Statement
• Mortgage statement
• HMRC self-assessment/tax credit
2. Secondary –
• Student loan
• Payslip (showing address)
• Mobile phone bill
• Pension letter
• Car finance statement
• Loan statement
• Property deed
- The Customer UK driver’s licence and DVLA check code for each person who is to drive the Vehicle (www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) Copies of licences shall not be accepted.
- A security deposit of £500.00 (£700.00 for ages 23-24 years) shall be taken at the start of the Rental term (debit/credit card). Payment shall only be taken at the end of the Rental term if any untoward costs have been incurred during the Rental term under Clauses 7.6, 7.8, 9.8, 11.2, and 11.3 in our full terms and conditions.
- Drivers must be under the age of 75 years.
Wake up to the smell of the fresh country air and enjoy a tasty breakfast with one of our grocery packages.
Time with Friends relaxing around the BBQ while watching the world go by.
Take time out with your family on a fun bike ride or a gentle stroll through the countryside.
Getting cosy around the fire enjoying hot chocolate for a chilled evening.
Have a fab holiday!
Take a look at our in house converted Campervans Valerie and Connie.